Update on Cohort 2

Aug 30, 2021 | Program Updates

In light of the surge in COVID-19 cases, shortage of hospital resources, and Governor Ige urging visitors to stay away through the end of October, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone Cohort 2 until January 2022 (pending COVID risk). We’re bummed, but the health and safety of our cohort fellows, team, partners and community are of utmost importance to us. Stay safe and take care!